Forum Discussion

Rebecca711
Experienced User
9 months ago

Timing Out - MYOB Acount Right additional issue

In addition to getting a timeout while entering a Purchase (which I have looked at previous answers and stating we need to not put as much information into an order does not quite answer the issue).  I have attached  "unable to connect" message the same user who is getting a timeout on and all 3 other users in MYOB with same internet access are having no problems.  I have attached

7 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Rebecca711

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Thank you for providing screenshots of the error messages.

For the first error message you received, "Unable to connect", you may check the Help Article: Error: Connection error for further information. If you're still having an issue and the error message would be "An application operation has timed out", this may require you to use the AccountRight Time Extender. You may check our Community Forum post on how to do this.

Please let us know how it goes on your end.

Best regards,

Doreen

Rebecca711
      Experienced User

More information required for IT to correct please.

Rebecca711
        Experienced User

I would really appreciate someone in support actually taking the time to call and login into our MYOB remotely to check this issue.  I am losing all faith in this program as just having one issue after another and a generic reply stating look at message board does not feel like support.

Rebecca711
    Experienced User

Our IT has tried to make changes as was suggested in your forum and our staff member was then unable to use MYOB.  I am having the same issue with timing out on this Purchase Order when trying to make it a Bill and would really appreciate assistance today.

I have attached my dianostic log as I am having same issue.  It should not be this hard - my end of month is going to be a nightmare balancing if this not corrected asap.

Thank you