Forum Discussion

12 months ago
Solved

Confirmation code required Error 12007

I run an old version - which does exactly the job it needs to do for the small amount of work required for my virtually retired elderly husbands small business.  For security reasons it is not connected to the internet.  I was required to do a file confirmation - which seem to be be getting asked for more often and is very annoying and now the telephone confirmation is no longer available.  I have important work to do to help my husband and only 24;hours left before it becomes "read only". 

Help please.

I have the relevant company file code and serial number so is there an online link I can use to generate the confirmation code?

• Hi Helenm2331

Thanks for your post. We are grateful that you found this forum useful.

I would recommend taking a look at the following post to help with that confirmation Self-serve confirmation for older MYOB products.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Helenm2331

Thanks for your post. We are grateful that you found this forum useful.

I would recommend taking a look at the following post to help with that confirmation Self-serve confirmation for older MYOB products.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth