Forum Discussion

3 months ago
Solved

Opening MYOB Account Edge in Windows

I am having trouble downloading MYOB AccountEdge. I have a windows PC and am trying to run the program. I have found an old article advising to use my.MYOB to access Products > Downloads. But downloads is not an option when I am logged in looking at the drop down menu. I can only see 'My Products' (not there either), 'Register Product' and 'Redeem Retail Product'. 

Any help would be appreciated? I think I need a link sent to me but can't get on to anyone to get this? 

• Hi andrewslade99,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum! 

I apologize for the delayed response. In addition to Liz_A's suggestions, I recommend visiting this help article for detailed information about Downloading AccountEdge.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

2 Replies

• Hi andrewslade99 

Try here: https://www.myob.com/au/support/downloads Click on the Product button to find the version you want. I'm not very familiar with Mac versions but I'm pretty sure you won't be able to run Edge on Windows. Some older versions had compatible versions for Windows but this may not allow for confirmations when they are due.

Cheers

Liz

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi andrewslade99,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum! 

I apologize for the delayed response. In addition to Liz_A's suggestions, I recommend visiting this help article for detailed information about Downloading AccountEdge.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl