Forum Discussion

Ih8MYOB
Contributing User
12 months ago

Card sync is ridiculously slow

Can anyone please help me with this - I've been beaten down by MYOB support and cant be bothered "investing" the 4-6 hours required to be told theres nothign they can do.

I note that MYOB have been working on this for a while ...

I have 1700 cards and having truned off security in Outlloko (to avoid the permission required every 10mins) it takes over 24 hours to sync the cards ... clearly this is unacceptable.

Anyone have any solutions or suggestions?

Thanks Paul

PS after years of suffering MYOB im loooking at alternatives - Dynamics being the current front runner.  Im so sick of being taken for granted and patronised by this truly horribe product/company.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Ih8MYOB 

Thank you so much for your post. And I am sorry to hear about your experience and I realize how upsetting the issue is for you. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. 

Regarding your concern, I understand how difficult this is for you. and you indicated that you have 1700 cards that need to be synced. The reason it takes too long to sync is that the sync depends on the number of contacts/cards since it examines every detail of the card. 

Let me know if further assistance is required. I'm happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best Regards, 

Cel