Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Error 'Uh-oh numbers don't add up'

Good afternoon,

I am now getting this error that came up when I was logged in to MYOB.

the Correlation Id is: 906abe02-3c51-464f-98ea-499a0ac6098f.

It also sometimes comes up with the error that I am logged in on another browser so I need to log out or refresh and that does not work either as I am unable to log out as I don't have the program open.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • I have just tried to login to Myob today and presented with error - 'Uh-oh! The numbers don't add up.  Correlation Id f714d8c4-c080-4716-a34b-ab2e4a524106.  I have tried restarting my computer and opening program from start menu but still no success.  I have had more trouble with this live version than I have ever experienced before.  For the money being paid for this service, this isn't good enough.  Unable to contact support as they are closed - and online chat not available.  

• I have been trying to access our MYOB files this morning but have been unable to get past the log in.  I keep receiving the error message attached.  The ID changes each time and try and log in.  

Is anyone able to explain what this means?

Thanks

MYOBError.png

CDBC-Kevin
      Contributing Cover User

Also unable to access, and seems to be no other way to contact anyone.  Is there a post somewhere for a system outage?