Forum Discussion

Huijie
User
6 months ago
Solved

How to find serial number

Hi,

I am an employee at an accounting firm and trying to start a new company file, I downloaded MYOB AccountRight from your website, but I didn't receive any email with a serial number, could you please tell me where can i find my serial number?

• Hi Huijie,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

To find the serial number of your MYOB AccountRight, you just need to go Setup> choose Company Information> check for the Serial Number tab. If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Huijie,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

To find the serial number of your MYOB AccountRight, you just need to go Setup> choose Company Information> check for the Serial Number tab. If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella