Forum Discussion

AmandaCL
MYOB Moderator
3 months ago

How to post on our Community Forum

Hey everyone!

Happy Friday. Sharing a quick guide on posting on our Community Forum to help you get the best response!

To make a post, you'll want to navigate directly to the board that relates to your question. If it's regarding one of our products, you'll be able to click onto Product Help & Ideas from the home page and select the relevant product.

From there, select the board your question relates to: 

and you'll be able to select Ask a Question on the top right!

When posting a question, include these points of information so others can understand what you're unsure of and respond accordingly.

• What are you trying to do in the product?
  • Where are you getting stuck? Are there any error messages coming up?
  • Include relevant screenshots.

Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions! Hope everyone has a great weekend. 

Cheers, Amanda. 

23 Replies

DtheP69
    Experienced User

I want to put up a post on about MYOB'S inadequacies and lack of support but there are no places to create a post.

Can you help 

DtheP69
    Experienced User

I have been back and forth with MYOB constantly in the last 3 months, I have been chasing a fix to Client invoice reminders on the software PC app for the last 3 YEARs and now more issues, emails from them saying thank you we are working to resolve your issue but nothing is ever resolved, they up their pricing and give you a half working program in return.

I am on the waiting line now for another issue I have been on call waiting for over 2 hours now.

No doubt I will get another call assistant that has no clue and offers to escalate the issue in which you get another email providing no help whatso ever.

Is there anyone in MYOB that knows what they are doing?

Are there any users that have had success?

Maybe Xero is an option, Bit of a shame I have used MYOB for 23 Years and it's turned to S-H-I-T

AmandaCL
      MYOB Moderator

Hey DtheP69

Thank you for being with MYOB for the last 23 years.

The issue regarding invoice reminders on the desktop version is currently being investigated. In the meantime, we recommend using the web browser to view the invoice reminders feature as it's not affected.  

For future, if you do require further support we have a number of digital self-serve options that you can utilise such as raising a case through My Account or you can connect with our virtual assistant MOCA who can answer your questions, and if unable to will transfer you through to our Live Chat team. 

Cheers, Amanda. 

DtheP69
        Experienced User

Ok I have been on call waiting to MYOB for almost 4 Hours now, that's 4 hours out of my work day to fix a product I pay premium dollars for that does not work.

Trying to fix other issues besides the invoice reminders, there are also issues with the web based system, I paid extra for the app because I preferred it.

Frustrated and **bleep** off customer.

CAN'T WAIT ON HOLD ANYMORE HAVE HUNG UP, SO MUCH FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!

• That’s a clear and helpful guide, Amanda! It’s great to have a structured approach for posting questions—it definitely makes it easier for others to provide useful answers. I hope everyone finds this information useful. Have a fantastic weekend too! 

H-TS
    Trusted User

Hi, just an FYI that I'm still having issues with the tag limit. If it's intermittent as suggested above, then I'm unlucky because I'm yet to be able to post with anything other than desktop or browser since the new design. I cleared by browser cache for a different reason earlier this week so that can't be the issue. 

MikeG1
      MYOB Moderator

Hi H-TS , sorry to hear, this definitely shouldnt be happening.

Based on your previous feedback, I had already removed the rule that forced only a single preset tag of dekstop/browser.
      I have double checked these settings today (screenshot below for transparency)

Are you please able to clear cache and see if that works?
      If it still occurs, I will lodge a support ticket with the platform host.
      Thanks!