Forum Discussion

Bonnyli
Contributing User
2 months ago

GST 101 report generated in MYOB right

Hi There

I have a question about the GST report payment.  I submitted the GST reports to IRD on 9/4/24, then rechecked this report on 31/5/24, however, I found the GST payment amount had changed. However, our GST basis is Payment (cash), and I already bank reconciled before I submitted the GST report, furthermore, I found there is showing new invoice on the GST report that I added these invoices recently, but we did not make payment yet, please give me some advice on it, thanks

10 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Bonnyli ,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

This can be quite tricky. I recommend visiting our help articles, where you might find a solution to this issue.  GST/Tax reports / Changing your GST settings / Out of Balance in Tax/GST Information Reconciliation reports

If you're still experiencing problems, why not try our virtual assistant, MOCA? It's designed to dive deeper into issues like this. Give it a go! Feel free to engage with MOCA through myob.com/support for any queries or assistance you might need. Don't worry if MOCA can't provide the help you need, our live chat team is just around the corner to pick up where MOCA left off.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

Regards,
    Earl

Bonnyli
      Contributing User

Hi Earl

Thank you for your advice, I'm trying to follow you instructions

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Bonnyli

I'm glad to hear that you found the advice helpful and are trying to follow the instructions. Keep going! If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.

Cheers,

Shella

Bonnyli
    Contributing User

Hi Shella 

I found what I was looking for the GST report problem, and I changed the payment method from Accrued to cash and payment basis, when I went back to see the report it unfortunately was not showing changed it, and I also connected MOCA who is not replying to me and waiting until now

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

HI Bonnyli 

It looks like the issue is still there, even after the reporting basis has been changed. Let's proceed with MOCA like Earl_HD suggested and connect to the live chat agent for more help.

If you need anything else, just start a new thread and we’ll be here to help!

Thanks,
      Genreve

Bonnyli
    Contributing User

Hi Genreve

I just need to wait at here right?

Jemar_C
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Bonnyli,

I see that you would like to be routed to MOCA for further assistance. Please access this link, click the chat bubble at the bottom of the help page, and ask a question. If MOCA can't help, you'll be guided to our other support options, including live chat.

Feel free to post again if you have any additional questions.

Cheers,

Jem

Bonnyli
        Contributing User

Hi Jem

Could you please get live chat please thanks