Forum Discussion

Rebecca3
Experienced User
5 years ago
Solved

Jobs List Report for header jobs for current year

Jobs List Report shows totals in Header job of all jobs since we began using MYOB a few years ago but we only want to see the totals for the current Financial Year. How do I set up a filter to do this?

• Hi Rebecca3 

The Job List report is designed to show you the total for all jobs for the lifetime of that job and is not able to be filtered to be just for a particular period/month/year.

A potential workaround you could use is to run the Job Profit & Loss Statement. This will allow you to run that information for a particular period and contain similar information. If you want to do it for header jobs, my recommendation would be to select the Jobs filter and select the individual jobs that make up that header before selecting Consolidate (Refinements section). By doing this it will consolidate all the selected jobs into one total report.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Rebecca3 

The Job List report is designed to show you the total for all jobs for the lifetime of that job and is not able to be filtered to be just for a particular period/month/year.

A potential workaround you could use is to run the Job Profit & Loss Statement. This will allow you to run that information for a particular period and contain similar information. If you want to do it for header jobs, my recommendation would be to select the Jobs filter and select the individual jobs that make up that header before selecting Consolidate (Refinements section). By doing this it will consolidate all the selected jobs into one total report.