Forum Discussion

lvincent
Contributing User
4 years ago
Solved

How long will changes in the Redirect URI take effect?

I made some changes with our redirect URI in my MYOB API settings under here: https://my.myob.com.au/au/bd/DevAppList.aspx   Does anyone know how long the changes will take effect? I was assuming i...
    4 years ago

Hi lvincent 

When the redirect URI was changed, getting an invalid request error can mean that the details don’t match what the system was expecting. I’d recommend having a read of our help article Solving invalid request errors for how to solve some really common instances of this error.

It may be worth completing the OAuth process again, after removing the current API access through secure.myob.com. This will give you new and unique tokens, which should get around the invalid request error you’ve been receiving. Our help article How to Complete End-User Authentication with OAuth2.0 steps through the whole process.

If you’re still getting the error after following the help articles and redoing the OAuth process, I recommend reaching out to our team using Submit a request on the API support website