Forum Discussion

loz82
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Pay History incorrect effecting STP?

Hi,

I'm at a bit of a loss what to do, one of my employee's STP EOFY payroll report is out.

The employee started with us in October 2022, and it is to do with their first two pay's (the ATO's report is out exactly their first two pays.)

But when I look at the pay history, it is showing up as a negative for July? (which make no sense to me as they started in October?

I have had a look at the Journal Security Audit report to try and figure out if something was deleted, or reversed, but I cannot find anything.

I've also tried to do an update event report for the ATO, but that also has not fixed it.

Should I be reversing the pay and try to send it though again?

• Hello, loz82 thank you for posting in Community Forum. 

To fix this, can you go and check your Pay history for the month of October and check when the employee started working? If that is correct, leave it as it is. 

You may delete all the figures showing on the Pay history of the employee for the month of July and then try to run the report again. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information

Regards,

Hannah

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Hannah_V
    MYOB Moderator

Hello, loz82 thank you for posting in Community Forum. 

To fix this, can you go and check your Pay history for the month of October and check when the employee started working? If that is correct, leave it as it is. 

You may delete all the figures showing on the Pay history of the employee for the month of July and then try to run the report again. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information

Regards,

Hannah

loz82
      Contributing User

Appreciate your help.

Thank you Hannah.