Forum Discussion

PinothyJ
Contributing User
4 years ago
Solved

Looking For Checklist to Setup AccountRight Server to Receive API Calls

Hello Community,

I work for a company that does software automation and workflow with a whole stack of different software. However, one of the legacy systems we have out in the wild (from well before my time) is having issues due to upgrading a of a PC and reinstalling their instance of AccountRight. the individual before me has made a program that takes an XML file and uploads it to MYOB after doing some checks. The issue is I have zero experience when it comes to MYOB and so, with the system now not working due to the fresh installation, I do not have the knowledge, and time to get the knowledge before the client loses their cool.

In short, I cannot find, or am not using the correct keywords to find, a checklist to have an AccountRight Server installation all set to be talked to by an off-machine program using API calls. I am just after a point in the right direction, not wanting to take up anyone's time on here.

Kind regards.

• Hi PinothyJ , for a start, have a look at developer.myob.com, which has all the API documentation. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi PinothyJ , for a start, have a look at developer.myob.com, which has all the API documentation. 

PinothyJ
      Contributing User

Thanks. I think I have figured out the specific question I need to ask but I will do so in another post to help others that may need to find the same answer.