Forum Discussion

Tandem
Cover User
5 months ago

Duplicate subscription being charged

HI there i cant see a billing section to where this should be posted, i tried to call and got bounced around and gave up.

We get charged 2 x Live Premier subscriptions but only have 2 company files?

Detailed Charges Date Qty Amount
(GST inc.)
MYOB AccountRight Live Premier Recurring Subscription 01 Jun 2024 to 30 Jun 2024 $177.00
MYOB AccountRight Live Premier Recurring Subscription 01 Jun 2024 to 30 Jun 2024 $177.00

When i go to my.myob.com and go to My Products, and expand subscriptions.
Its shows:

1 Company file Active: $60 per month 

2 Company File active: $150 per month

3 Company file not yet created, expired 30 June 2023?

So what are we paying for ?
Case lodged please assist
Reference number: 01796059

• Hi Tandem,

Sorry to hear about your experienced with contacting our support team. I understand your concern about the duplicate charges for the MYOB AccountRight Live Premier. This certainly seems unusual, and I can understand why you'd be seeking clarification. No worries, though! I've already flagged your case and alerted the right team to dig into it. Someone from our team will reach out to you soon to go over your product subscription with you. If there's anything else I can help you with, just let me know.

Cheers,

Princess

NeenT

I have been receiving duplicate charges for past few months and cannot contact a MYOB representative to resolve! 

The customer service with MYOB used to be great. Not anymore!

Thank you

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi NeenT,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

Sorry to hear about your experience. For further assistance with your issue, you can easily reach out to our support team. The best ways to contact them are through live chat via our virtual assistant MOCA or by raising a support ticket through myaccount.myob.com.

Regards,
        Earl