Forum Discussion

12 days ago
Solved

Managing users in my.MYOB

Hi, I notice that in my.MYOB we have Practice Users that are no longer employed. 

Before I delete them in my.MYOB I want to check that it will not create any problems in past entered data.

• Hi @McLeodPartners

I understand the importance of making sure all added transactions stay intact even after removing users.

Just to put your mind at ease, removing users won't mess with any transactions in the file. When you remove them in the my.MYOB window, it doesn't touch anything inside the ledger.

If you need any more help or have other questions, you can create a new thread in the forum.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi @McLeodPartners

I understand the importance of making sure all added transactions stay intact even after removing users.

Just to put your mind at ease, removing users won't mess with any transactions in the file. When you remove them in the my.MYOB window, it doesn't touch anything inside the ledger.

If you need any more help or have other questions, you can create a new thread in the forum.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve