Forum Discussion

Tracyferret
Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

MYOB Feedback - Have your say

From: MYOB,myb@confirmit.com.au Dear Tracy, We’re seeking feedback on the accounting software MYOB, from people who may have made use of a particular MYOB product feature. By helping us with your quick feedback (a maximum of 10 minutes), you will be entered into a draw to win one of three (3) x $500 cash vouchers, and will have a high chance, of about of 1-in-100, of winning these. If you’re willing to participate, please click on the link below to begin the survey. - ENTER SURVEY - If you have any technical problems, please reply to this email, or email Trudi Johnson, Insights Manager at MYOB. Got a further enquiry? We would recommend posting on the MYOB Community Forum I’m sure that the MYOB Community, made up of MYOB Partners, other users and MYOB Staff, would be happy to assist. Warm regards, Mike Cassidy So What, consultant to MYOB

• Hi Tracyferret ,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

The email you received is legitimate and it was commissioned for market research. We would like to confirm that it is not a spam message.

If you have any concerns please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Regards

Priya Selvaraj

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Tracyferret ,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

The email you received is legitimate and it was commissioned for market research. We would like to confirm that it is not a spam message.

If you have any concerns please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Regards

Priya Selvaraj

Zappy
      Valued Partner

How do I opt out of alleged marketing alleged surveys?

Alternatively you could offer to pay me for my time?

Kr