Forum Discussion

MikeG1
MYOB Moderator
6 hours ago

MYOB Advanced is now MYOB Acumatica

I'm excited that after 10 years of partnership with Acumatica we are finally merging our communities together!

MYOB exclusively partners with Acumatica to bring MYOB Acumatica to Australia and New Zealand companies, as part of this we will be merging our communities to bring them closer together.

We want to encourage being able to provide yourselves and your own clients the opportunity to leverage the ability to exchange insights, harness global knowledge, and collaborate at scale with a variety of likeminded users.

As a part of this we have included a post within our MYOB Community with a redirect to Acumatica Community and we have turned posting off to ensure our MYOB Users are engaging within the Acumatica Community where we hope to see all our MYOB Users benefit from the global knowledge this platform brings.

• As Partners, you should already have access to the Community Forum, through  "The Partner Portal" resources. This will include access to Product Ideas, which MYOB Customers will not have access to.
  • If you don't have access please contact your CSM.
  • Note, because you will have access to the Portal you don't need to create a new login to the discussion forums (If you do it will cause confusion).
  • MYOB will still be providing product updates for Partners in the MYOB Partner community.

We encourage you to join and participate in the discussion boards, it’s for the whole community and a great way to brand yourselves.

The forum is not for commercial use. This is clearly stated in the terms and conditions. Besides answering questions, partners should not be reaching out or selling to other partners customers. If you see this activity, please report it to your CSM.

To ensure MYOB Users can tell each other apart and assist one and other especially when it comes to our ANZ specific modules, it is important to utilize TAGs the wonderful Acumatica community have set up for us.

Upon creating a Community post OR Product Idea as an MYOB User or Partner, please do utilize the TAGs that are relevant, You will see MYOB specific options.

This way we know yourself or your Client is a MYOB user.

If your Post/Idea does not relate to one of the available tags beginning with MYOB you are welcome to utilize multiple tags, that are relevant, ensure if you are an MYOB User, you are utilizing the MYOB Tag each time you post so we know which continent you are on but more importantly if the enquiry requires MYOB users only to assist as some of our modules are specific to ANZ such as our Payroll, WFM and professional services modules.

3 Replies

Brendan_Shepperd
    Experienced Partner

jlpatch Ditto, I have had this issue a week after I was given access to the forum, I think this was around April/May. MikeG1 Many emails to the MYOB team and still cannot get access!

Just getting a bit frustrated as you can imagine!

I don't think any of my consultants have access either!

MikeG1
    MYOB Moderator

Hi jlpatch - is this in reference to the Acumatica community forum or to the MYOB Acumatica product?

jlpatch
    Trusted Partner

I was an existing user, and now it just says "Authentication failed, please try again later".  Well its now a couple of months later and it is still the same.