Forum Discussion

2 months ago

How to Add Bank Details in Tax Invoice (Sales Invoice)

Hi everyone,

We are currently implementing MYOB Advanced, and during our testing of the sales invoice, we noticed that the bank details are not appearing on the tax invoice. As a result, our customers are unable to make payments due to the missing information.

Could you please advise on how to customize the sales invoice to include the bank details?

Much appreciated!

Best regards,  
Hazel Liu

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi hazel 

You will need to add these details via the report writer , though I use a customisation that references a field on the company screen (so the company screen has the bank details , which flow through to the forms)... though report writer is a lot easier and more simple (the customisation may require you to go through a partner)

HazelLIU95
      User

Hi Timsmith, thank you so much for the response. Could you please give me a screenshot of the customisation page? I don;t know how to write the code. Much appreciate. 

Will_H
        MYOB Moderator

Hi HazelLIU95 ,

Since changing the Customization would still require you to edit forms, I'd generally just recommend editing the form using the Report Designer.  (Most businesses don't change their bank accounts often.)

There are a variety of resources online about the report designer, designers can be tricky so if you get stuck I recommend asking your implementer to set it up for you. (They'll be able to do other cosmetics for you if there's anything needed).

With that said, here are some resources if you do want to go down the editing your own reports/forms route.:

YouTube search for "Acumatica Report Designer" got me this, I haven't watched it more than a couple of seconds, but it seems like the correct kind of tutorial if you do want to learn some report editing for yourself:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xVGNYPWZ6U

Acumatica also have a full training course available (S150), which is how I learnt how to work with the designer initially:
        https://openuni.acumatica.com/courses/reporting/s150-reporting-report-designer/

Last hint:
        If searching for information about this, you might want either "forms" or "Report designer" as your search term, just beware that 'form' will bring up a bunch of how to customize a screen information.