Forum Discussion

kauaititaake
Contributing User
5 months ago
Solved

Access to Bank Feed from other region

Hello MYOB team. 

I just wondering if any one of your good team can clarify more about how other users/clients aparts from Australia & New Zealand regions in terms of accessing to the Bank feeds. We find it so interesting and we are so eager the adopt the online version (AccountRight Premier). In our context most of transactions were through the Internet Banking and not sure if the new version will help solve the problems especially for saving time for data entry. ANZ Bank is our Bank name (its Branch located in Tarawa, Kiribati). If we can also access to the Bank feeds feature and will adopt the new version immediately. Looking forward to hearing your favorable responses from your good team. 

Thank you 

• Hi, kauaititaake

Thank you for your interest in the MYOB AccountRight Premier and its bank feeds feature.

The availability of bank feeds may depend on the financial institution and the region. MYOB works with BankLink, which has direct relationships with hundreds of banks across Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. This means that these financial institutions are aware that BankLink is accessing their data, and BankLink needs to comply with the bank’s terms and conditions. You may check this Help Article for more information: Financial Institutions

Upon checking, these features in regions outside Australia and New Zealand is not yet available.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information

Best regards,

Hannah

3 Replies

Hannah_V
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, kauaititaake

Thank you for your interest in the MYOB AccountRight Premier and its bank feeds feature.

The availability of bank feeds may depend on the financial institution and the region. MYOB works with BankLink, which has direct relationships with hundreds of banks across Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. This means that these financial institutions are aware that BankLink is accessing their data, and BankLink needs to comply with the bank’s terms and conditions. You may check this Help Article for more information: Financial Institutions

Upon checking, these features in regions outside Australia and New Zealand is not yet available.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information

Best regards,

Hannah

kauaititaake
      Contributing User

Hi  Hannah,

Thank you very much for your clarification regarding the Bank feeds for the online version of MYOB. Given that the online version is not applicable in terms of its outstanding features in our region, we request for the old version of MYOB AccountRight Premier. Grateful if you can also advise of the payment procedures for purchasing MYOB old version.

Regards

Kaua

Hannah_V
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, kauaititaake. You are welcome!

If you want to sign up from the MYOB AccountRight Premier, you may check this Help Article: MYOB Products

This article will show each product prices and features.  You may also check the payment terms and conditions for each software.

However, if you need further help. I'm here to guide you.

Cheers,

Hannah