Forum Discussion

BlairM
Experienced Cover User
6 years ago
Solved

Bank Feed Delay

Is anyone else still having bank feed delays? We're with BOQ. I contacted MYOB yesterday and was advised by mid to late afternoon that we should receive the missing bank feeds. This morning I have 1 day of bank feeds only and probably missing 3 days? Is there still delays? Just frustrated because I need to be on top of things before the Christmas break!

• Thank you Hayden. I now have transactions for 18/12.

14 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Paul_y
    Contributing Cover User

Same with us. No bank feed since 13 Dec 2018. Very frustrated

MMSretail
    Experienced Cover User

Just clarify, I'm looking for yesterday's transactions (17th).

Geoff

MMSretail
    Experienced Cover User

I'm yet to get my ANZ bank feed, been trying for the last hour or so. Come on Myob what's the story today?????

Haydes
    MYOB Product Team

Hi BlairMPaul_yMMSretail

I checked in with a few different Clients today and they had confirmed that they received their latest data today and I've been told by the team that the data should have been sent out.

To try force re-downloading the transactions, are you able to go to: Banking > Bank Feeds and click "Get Transactions". Does this then download the relevant transactions?

MMSretail
      Experienced Cover User

Hayden,

Zilch, nothing! Checked bank & there are definitely ANZ trans to download !

This all becoming a bit more than silly!

Geoff

Haydes
        MYOB Product Team

Hi MMSretail

I'll get the team to check for transactions on your account, can you send me a Private Message with:

• The MYOB Serial Number (Found in: Setup > Company Information)
        • The Company File ID (Found in: Help > About MYOB AccountRight)
        • The Last 4 Digits of the Bank Account or CC# that you haven't received yet

You can send me a Private Message by hovering your mouse over my Avatar and clicking Send Message on the popup.

BlairM
      Experienced Cover User

Tried that and I've also logged off/on again but I've had no such luck Hayden!

katebradfordnz
        Experienced Partner

Mine from yesterday aren't working either.  Seems like a bigger issue than just one or two people needing to send PMs.

Complicating that, after not receiving Thursday and Friday's transactions until late yesterday afternoon, the order they came in was reversed (the 14th first, then the 13th) so the bank balance on the bank feeds screen is actually the closing balance from Thursday, then though the system balance is correct.  However I am hoping this will resolve itself when Monday's transactions come through.