Forum Discussion

Tamica
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Bank Feeds not coming through today

I've logged into a few MYOB AR client files to find that non of them have any new bank feeds today which is very unusual. Does anyone know of any issues today 2/12/22?

• Hello Tamica 

There was a delay in receiving the information from CBA however we have got this and it should be in your company file now, if not it should be appearing shortly. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello Tamica  and JulieMacdonald 

If you are expecting a transaction from your bank feeds and it hasn't come through, I would make sure that the transaction is showing at your Bank's end i.e. it's on your Internet Banking/bank statement. If it's not listed then we do recommend speaking with your bank.

Should that transaction be listed at the Bank's end, I would make sure that the transaction is not listed in the Bank transactions window. The best way to check is to go to the Bank transactions window and set the following filters - Bank account: All, Status: All transactions, Date: a suitable date range (would do it a few days on either side as well), and nothing in the Search. 

Should that transaction still not be appearing, we would need to get a screenshot of the bank transactions window showing that transaction is not listed along with a screenshot of the Internet Statement/bank statement showing that transaction. With this information, we can pass that across to our internal team to look into that transaction(s) and potentially if required speak to your bank in relation to that transaction.

Tamica
      Contributing User

Hi Chris,

I am a bookkeeper for many clients, some I don't have internet banking access to. However, it seems that all 3 files I have checked this morning are with CBA. They are larger clients who usually have transactions every day. My own company file is with ANZ and I have new transactions from them this morning. Perhaps it is a CBA issue. Can you please confirm if possible?

ChrisMYOB
        Former Staff

Hello Tamica 

There was a delay in receiving the information from CBA however we have got this and it should be in your company file now, if not it should be appearing shortly. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.