Forum Discussion

MichiMc
Contributing User
2 years ago

Bank Feeds not Updated Again!!

Once again bank feeds have not updated. What are we actually paying for at this point. I can't send out Statements of Accounts as I can see we have received payments in our bank but can't allocate them as our accounting software is continually not working! This has got to be the 4th of 5th time in the last 4 weeks at least.  You are charging a fortune for your subscription but are impacting the productivity of our business when staff cannot get their work done in a timely manner. Staff are wasting time have to continually check the bank feed, check MYOB status (which is rarely updated to say there is a problem) and searching forums to see if others are having the same issue. Best have it sorted out ASAP as EOY is not far away and we will be looking at other options. 

• Hi MichiMc 

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you'll find it a wealth of knowledge. 

If you are expecting to see a transaction in your bank feeds that hasn't come through we do recommend checking your Internet Banking/bank statement to see if the transaction is listed. If that transaction is not listed. then do speak to the bank. 

If that transaction is listed and hasn't come through to your MYOB getting the following screenshots would be required.

• One of the Bank Transactions
    • One of the Internet Banking/bank statements showing those missing transactions.
    • Your serial number
    • Last 4 digit of your bank account number 

Make sure sensitive information is not posted on Community Forum. 

Having that information would allow us to have a further in-depth look into the account and bank feed set up. For privacy reasons, do feel to send me that information via Private Message with that information. 

Or you can also try to refresh in the bank feeds window. The refresh arrow in the bank feeds window is used to refreshing  your transactions part of the window. Or you can try Clearing AccountRight Cache. and try again. 

Let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist you.

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information

Cheers, 

Cel

MichiMc
      Contributing User

The response doesn't help as the issue is obviously with MYOB and feels like deflecting from the actual issue.  I have been using MYOB for 3 years so am sure I can tell by now when the Bank Feed isn't working. Giving a response which suggests user error is insulting. As if by the time I finally go searching the MYOB Status page and forums that I haven't already checked the actual bank transactions and refreshed the page several times. Wasting valuable work time and impacting my ability to do my job. 

In the Bank Feed it literally says the date and time it was last updated so when the date is over 24hours ago it's pretty obvious where the problem lies. 

Celia_B
      MYOB Staff

Hi MichiMc 

We appreciate your patience in getting back to us and providing information on your experience and sorry to hear of the inconvenience you are experiencing. And I do apologize for providing resolutions that's not fit to your issue. 

In the past few days, we have known issues with our bank feeds, And upon checking on the updates it was already fixed. May I know if it's still not working at the moment? If still not, kindly reply to this post so we can check further. 

Best Regards, 

Cel

KimPreston
        Contributing Cover User

I have exactly the same issue and it still hasn't been resolved.