Forum Discussion

Anjay
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Bank feed failure. (Again / Still?

Is any member (as at 28/4/23) experiencing Bank feed issues? I have to say I'm getting fed up with the system constantly crashing at month's end, just when I need it to prepare our monthly BAS.

• yes for about 3 weeks now. I am so close to being done with this company. 

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Anjay and Conspirio 

We appreciate your patience regarding this. The team was made aware that the Bank Feed service was currently experiencing delays in delivering transactions. A fix was already done to this and we suggest that you log out and log back in or clear your browser cache if it is still not accessible. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Bubsee80
      Experienced User

My bank feed still isnt working either saying it was last synced 4 days ago - how is this a constant issue - surely it isnt this hard!

MMAU
        Trusted Cover User

Us as well. Judging by these forums, appears to be a system wide issue with bank feeds. Hopefully a fix soon from MYOB. 6 x days last sync with bank feeds for us. Not good at all. 

Sean_DC
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Bubsee80 and MMAU 

I did receive another update about this matter. A fix was done again by the team. Please try to log out and log back in or clear your browser cache if it is still not accessible. We appreciate your patience about this.

MMAU
        Trusted Cover User

Yes all working now. Thank you. 

Conspirio
    Experienced User

yes for about 3 weeks now. I am so close to being done with this company.