Forum Discussion

Tonina
Contributing Cover User
9 months ago

Bank Fees

Hi I have sent in my Bank Feed forms into MYOB and I went onto my file and it states "Email rejected status"? I am not sure why I have got that remark next to my two bank feed accounts?

5 Replies

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi tonina,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I am sorry to hear about the experience. To assist you with this, I will send you a private message to ask for some information. Kindly check your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Cel

tonina
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Cel

Where do I find my inbox?   How do I send you a message instead of using this forum.

Thank you

Tonina

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi tonina

I hope this message finds you well. We just want to check back with you regarding your concern. If you still need assistance or if you have questions and concerns, please feel free to post again. We are happy to help. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi tonina,

We just want to check back with you regarding the details that we need to be able to assist you with your concern. If you still need assistance with this, please feel free to post again. We are happy to help.   

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi tonina,

Thank you for getting back to us. 

You can find your inbox here in the Community Forum by clicking your avatar and clicking on the envelope icon. I have sent you a private message, kindly provide all the information so we can investigate the issue.  

I hope to hear from you soon. 

Thanks, 

Cel