Forum Discussion

SueKing
Experienced User
6 months ago
Solved

Bankfeed

Hi Can I receive assistance with the following problem I cannot resolve.

I use AccountRight Plus 2023.10

We have a number of Staff that have a Company Credit Card, 11 in total.

I have 10 on Bankfeeds, we have a new Staff member but each time I try to add his new credit card there is no option to print the authority form, this is required because the Staff member needs to sign it.

The only option available now is to 'log onto my internet banking' but of course this does not work as the Credit Cards sit in a different place in my online banking and I am unable to select it..

As mentioned earlier I have done many of these and have always been able to print the form once I apply to add a new credit card,  I then am able to obtain a signature from the Staff Member and once signed I upload it to https://apply.bankfeeds.myob.com and it is then completed within a few days.  

I am hoping that someone can assist me with this problem. 

Regards

Sue King

• Hi SueKing,

Thank you for your response. We'll continue addressing your concerns through a private message to ensure your privacy and provide tailored assistance. Please keep an eye out for the message I'll be sending your way shortly. Also, I've taken the precaution of removing your account information from this public platform to safeguard your details. Thank you for your understanding, and I'm here to assist you further in the private message thread.

Cheers,

Princess

5 Replies

• Hi SueKing,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to inform you that I've responded to your other posts, addressing your concerns. I've also reached out to you via private message to provide further assistance. Please check your messages for more detailed information. If you have any other questions or need further support, feel free to let us know.

Cheers,

Princess

SueKing
      Experienced User

Hi again Princess

I have just received your other message asking for details

Serial number is 

Full name:

Email: 

Company ID: 

Credit number is: 

Thank you for your assistance

Kind regards 

Sue King

*edited due to sensitive information posted publicly ^PR

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi SueKing,

Thank you for your response. We'll continue addressing your concerns through a private message to ensure your privacy and provide tailored assistance. Please keep an eye out for the message I'll be sending your way shortly. Also, I've taken the precaution of removing your account information from this public platform to safeguard your details. Thank you for your understanding, and I'm here to assist you further in the private message thread.

Cheers,

Princess