Forum Discussion

Edwina
Experienced Cover User
20 days ago

Westpac says bankfeeds synced but no transactions...

My bank feeds state synced this morning 13th august at 4.15am however the most recent transaction is dated 9th August. There have been at least 20 transactions between the 9th and the 12th - does anyone know why they are not appearing?

I have already cleared my cache, restarted my computer and synced several times.

8 Replies

BEYBALLOON
    Contributing User

Yes I have the same issue, I have 2 MYOB Files - Account Right and Business Lite neither have any transactions since 9 August.

I can force the AR file to get the transactions but still nothing 

Edwina
    Experienced Cover User

Sounds like a Westpac issue - have been on hold with them for 8 minutes now. I am going to ask about the rumour that they are not going to support Business credit cards with MYOB bank feeds while I'm on the line. Sometimes running a small business does not seem worth it. ;(

Edwina
    Experienced Cover User

According to Westpac it is not their issue. And he could not clarify if or when the bankfeed would end for the Business Credit card - apparently nothing that he could see in memos etc. *sigh

BEYBALLOON
      Contributing User

Not heard anything about this - in past some “grandfathered” cards didn’t have all the functionality (couldn’t see on internet banking etc) but customers were offered an alternate product

Edwina
    Experienced Cover User

It is working now for me too - after restarting computer for the second time.

BEYBALLOON
    Contributing User

Mine is also working now - randomly updated the bank feeds