Forum Discussion

lrich1
User
2 months ago
Solved

Electronic clearing not reconciling

I have done a payroll run using electronic clearing. I then needed to pay directly from my bank account instead of using the electronic payment. So I entered 'spend money' transactions from the chq account to reconcile against the pays. How can I clear the 'Prepare Electronic Clearing' screen and balance the clearing account? If I record the electronic payment (but don't save or send to the bank), then the clearing account is unbalanced. 

• Hi lrich1,

Thank you for the post. I'll be glad to assist you with this. Since you've processed the wages from electronic clearing account, please delete the transaction you've created from spend money and create a same transaction from prepare electronic payment window. Making electronic payments (myob.com) has detailed instructions to assist you with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Kind regards,

Sai

1 Reply

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi lrich1,

Thank you for the post. I'll be glad to assist you with this. Since you've processed the wages from electronic clearing account, please delete the transaction you've created from spend money and create a same transaction from prepare electronic payment window. Making electronic payments (myob.com) has detailed instructions to assist you with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Kind regards,

Sai