Forum Discussion

7 months ago
Solved

Electronic clearing account

I have some payments that I had to reverse and are now sittingin the "prepare electronic payments" window that I would like to clear out. I am having no luck in doing that without creating my paid accounts to become unpaid.. Can someone tell me how I go about this?

• Hi sharonMonte,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum.

In this case, if the original transaction has been removed or processed from the Prepare Electronic Payments window, you'll need to navigate to the Prepare Electronic Payments window, select the reversal transaction, and click bank file. However, if the original transaction is still listed in the Prepare electronic payments window, you can select the original transaction and reversal transaction and click on the bank file. This will clear the transactions from the electronic payments window. Note that you don't need to upload the file as it has already been paid for.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm here to help.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi sharonMonte,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum.

In this case, if the original transaction has been removed or processed from the Prepare Electronic Payments window, you'll need to navigate to the Prepare Electronic Payments window, select the reversal transaction, and click bank file. However, if the original transaction is still listed in the Prepare electronic payments window, you can select the original transaction and reversal transaction and click on the bank file. This will clear the transactions from the electronic payments window. Note that you don't need to upload the file as it has already been paid for.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm here to help.

Cheers,

Princess