Forum Discussion

Rebekah5
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Clear electronic clearing account - salaries

I set up pay runs to be paid electronically by mistake (it should be cash as we don't use the bank feed). So January's pay run sitting in the Electronic Clearing Account which I need to reverse. I have already paid January's super through Pay Super. If I reverse the pay run to clear the Electronic Clearing Account, will it also stuff up the super side of things?

• Hi Rebekah5 

Thanks for your post. You can go to Banking>>Prepare electronic payments and process the electronic payment transaction. You will need to click on Download bank file to process the payment transaction, but, you don't need upload the file to your bank if the employees have already been paid.

You'll then be able to reconcile the electronic payment transaction. And, it will save you from reversing and reprocessing the pay transactions.

I'll give you some Help Articles with information on electronic payments:

Setting up electronic payments

Making electronic payments

Why are employee pays missing in bank reconciliation

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Rebekah5 

Thanks for your post. You can go to Banking>>Prepare electronic payments and process the electronic payment transaction. You will need to click on Download bank file to process the payment transaction, but, you don't need upload the file to your bank if the employees have already been paid.

You'll then be able to reconcile the electronic payment transaction. And, it will save you from reversing and reprocessing the pay transactions.

I'll give you some Help Articles with information on electronic payments:

Setting up electronic payments

Making electronic payments

Why are employee pays missing in bank reconciliation

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.