Forum Discussion

SharonWilliams
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Inability to print receipts

Good afternoon,

Just wondering if anyone else has had difficulties with printing receipts since the 2021.3 upgrade.  

One of my clients can print customer receipts when they record a Receive Payment from the Bank Feed transaction but not when a Receive Payment is recorded from the Sales Register or the Sales Command Centre.  In the latter cases the receipt is just not available to be printed.  The only receipts that are available to print are those recorded as Receive Payment from the Bank Feed transaction.  Not all amounts received can be entered from Bank Feed transaction - ie they have been received in cash and are yet to be deposited.

We have tried everything we can think of - different payment methods, different bank accounts - and nothing seems to make any difference.  

We have looked aat the Advanced Filters - changed date range, ticked and unticked Unprinted receipts only - nothing makes any difference.

What are we missing?

Thanks

Sharon

Komal_S
    3 years ago

Hi SharonWilliams 

I've run the scripts on the files as requested. Let me know if you need further assistance with anything. 

43 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    KellyMcHugs
    Experienced Cover User

Hi Komel

You helped me fix this issue about a month ago. It is now happening again.

Can MYOB please make a permanent fix asap. Its very frustrating not being able to print receipts when customers pay at the counter.

Thanks

Kelly

Leanne_ABC
      Partner

I agree Kelly.  Updates have been done.  This is obviosuly a known error and needs to be fixed :-/

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Leanne_ABC , KellyMcHugs 

We do realise how important it is to get it resolved permanently going forward and our development teams are working on it to release a fix as soon as possible. In the meanwhile, please send me your serial number and company file name by Private Message if you're impacted and I will run those scripts. 

Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SharonWilliams 

It has been found that if the receipt has the status "Already Printed", it won't appear in the Print receipts window despite changing the status to "To be printed". To check if that's the case, please go to Sales>>Print Receipts >>Advanced filters and untick "Unprinted Receipts only".

If those receipts are still not appearing in the window, send us your serial number by Private Message so we can run a script that has resolved the issue in many cases. 

SharonWilliams
      Experienced User

Hi Komal,

Thank you for your reply.

As I hadn't had any reply to this community form post yesterday I lodged a support case this morning - cash number 00704896.

When we untick the "Unprinted Receipts only" box in Advanced filters and go back to the Print Receipts main window NOTHING is listed - all the unprinted receipts disappear and there are no receipts to choose from.

I will send a PM to you with the client file serial numbers.

Regards,

Sharon

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi SharonWilliams 

I've run the scripts on the files as requested. Let me know if you need further assistance with anything. 

Beansmutts
      Partner

Hi

When is this going to be fixed for everyone.  I need to print receipts as well.

Gillion

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi fog785 , Beansmutts 

Sorry to hear that you're impacted by this. Our teams are working on this issue to resolve permanently going forwards, in the meanwhile, please send me the serial number and company file name for impacted companies by Private Message and I'll run the scripts to fix this temporarily. 

PJS57
      User

also having problem printing receipts and this is incredibly frustrating

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi PJS57 

Sorry to hear that you're impacted by this and apologies for the delay in response. I have run the scripts on your file, please try printing them again and let us know how you go on.