Forum Discussion

FW2016
Experienced Cover User
6 months ago
Solved

Missing Bank Feeds

Hi MYOB Team,

I have two bank feeds missing for deposits made into our bank account by myob on 01 December.  Please help.

Thank you.

• Hi FW2016,

Thank you for your post. 

We regret to know that you are having difficulty with your bank feeds. In this regard, if you are expecting a transaction to show up in your bank feed, but it is not there, there are a few things to consider. Firstly, you will need to check the transactions your bank has sent through. You can also refresh your bank feed to get the latest bank transactions. To make sure you are seeing the latest list of transactions, go to Banking >> Bank Feeds and click Get Bank Transaction. You can also check the filters that can sometimes hide the transaction when you are looking at the bank feed.  

I hope this helps, if  you need further assistance with this, please feel free to post again. Rest assured that one of our Community Forum moderators will be happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

1 Reply

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi FW2016,

Thank you for your post. 

We regret to know that you are having difficulty with your bank feeds. In this regard, if you are expecting a transaction to show up in your bank feed, but it is not there, there are a few things to consider. Firstly, you will need to check the transactions your bank has sent through. You can also refresh your bank feed to get the latest bank transactions. To make sure you are seeing the latest list of transactions, go to Banking >> Bank Feeds and click Get Bank Transaction. You can also check the filters that can sometimes hide the transaction when you are looking at the bank feed.  

I hope this helps, if  you need further assistance with this, please feel free to post again. Rest assured that one of our Community Forum moderators will be happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel