Forum Discussion

23 hours ago

MYOB account right- desktop, MYOB online and app.MYOB variances ??

Hi everyone,

is there anyone out there that can assist with the variances with: MYOB account right- desktop, MYOB online and app.MYOB ? all three versions are meant to be synced and relatively the same but I am having issues using the app.MYOB as it appears to be quite different to the other 2 versions and would just like to obtain some guidance as the help topics seem to be generic and I had more specific questions related to my individual needs

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi DPM1,

It's important for all the MYOB versions to sync and stay consistent. However, the differences you're seeing between the MYOB app and the desktop/online versions could be due to a few things, like feature availability and how the interface is designed. While the main functions should line up, some features might only be available on certain platforms—like advanced reporting that’s exclusive to the desktop version.

If you have specific questions about the app, I recommend reaching out to our support team for more help. You can reach them on live chat via MOCA or by submitting a support ticket via My Account.

Cheers,

Princess