Forum Discussion

6 months ago
Solved

Reversing an electronic payment in AccountRight

I processed a payment in AccountRight (in "Pay Bills"), sent it through as an electronic payment only to have it rejected by the bank as the payment exceeded my daily transfer limit.  How do I reverse the electronic payment so that I am able to re-pay this bill now that my daily limit has been increased?

• Hi cclark1602,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

We're sorry to know that your payment has been rejected. Regarding this, you'll need to reflect this in AccountRight so the rejected payment can be accounted for when you reconcile your accounts. This help article, rejected electronic payments will give you the detailed steps to assist you with this. 

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi cclark1602,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

We're sorry to know that your payment has been rejected. Regarding this, you'll need to reflect this in AccountRight so the rejected payment can be accounted for when you reconcile your accounts. This help article, rejected electronic payments will give you the detailed steps to assist you with this. 

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella