Forum Discussion

MichelleBerndt
Experienced Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

Rejected electronic payment reversal

I paid a supplier with some wrong account detais and the it bounced back into my account in bank feeds. I have reversed the electronic payment for a supplier as per instructions and repaid the supplier.   Now I have that deposit in my bank feeds and I don't seem to be able to match to the reversal.  Did I miss a step. 

•  

MichelleBerndt wrote:

I paid a supplier with some wrong account detais and the it bounced back into my account in bank feeds. I have reversed the electronic payment for a supplier as per instructions and repaid the supplier.   Now I have that deposit in my bank feeds and I don't seem to be able to match to the reversal.  Did I miss a step. 

My mistake - it rejected again and the reversal did create a transaction in the  main account.  

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    MichelleBerndt
    Experienced Cover User

MichelleBerndt wrote:

My mistake - it rejected again and the reversal did create a transaction in the  main account.