Forum Discussion

ciemma
User
5 months ago

Shutting down MYOB Macquarie Bank Feeds

Our clients are now starting to abandon MYOB Macquarie bank feeds. Not as simple as it sounds. You have to call myob and request they delete the feed. This is pretty frustrating - am I correct in that Xero is not having Macquarie bank feed problems and never has. We have clients who have had it with MYOB and want to shift to Xero but I cannot get a firm answer on whether this is just a myob issue. If it is not it would be better they stay with MYOB - does anyone have any idea?

2 Replies

• I'm not sure about Xero but I cancelled the bank feeds yesterday by logging in to my.MYOB and clicking cancel and that was it. Well I hope that was it. I can not wait any longer I need to get my file up to date.

I have contacted Macquarie to find out where the problem lies. I am also considering going to Xero..

MYOB service and help is seriously lacking. All these 'great' updates and they can't even get bank feeds to work.

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ciemma,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of helpful information.

My sincere apologies for the delay in response. I cannot imagine how frustrating it is to deal with the Macquarie Bank Feeds delay issue. The data team and the bank are currently working on resolving this issue. Once the data is available, the bank transactions will be delivered to your client file. Rest assured, we will keep you updated. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and appreciate your patience while this issue is being addressed.

As for the other software for related bank feed issues, I recommend reaching out to them directly or checking their support forums for more accurate information.

It's also worth noting that switching accounting software platforms can be a significant task, so it's important to consider all factors, not just bank feeds, when making such a decision.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Kind regards,

Shella