Forum Discussion

ShazC1
User
8 months ago

Unknown transaction on visa bank feed - Plan Migration

Hi everyone

In my visa bank feed I have two unknown transactions, a debit and credit (thus cancelling out the transaction).

The transactions do not appear on my bank statement.

Are these a MYOB transaction that has been incorrectly debited and credited?

It looks as follows:

Plan migration CD and amount

Plan migration DB and amount

Thank you

7 Replies

Richard1052
    Contributing User

Hi,

I'm getting this in my visa credit card feed as well but it doesn't appear when I log into my bank's internet banking. It would be helpful if you could answer this question publicly in the forum so we don't have to go asking each time this happens.

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Richard1052,

Thanks for reaching out! If you notice any bank feed transactions appearing on your screen that aren't reflected in your bank statement, we'll need to remove those transactions for you. However, we can only delete transactions within a specific date range, not individual ones. To help us with this, we'll need screenshots of your bank statements and bank feeds. You can send these to us privately. Alternatively, you can submit a support request through My Account, and our team will take care of the deletion for you.

Feel free to get in touch if you need more help.

Cheers,

Princess

• Hi 

Did you manage to work out where it was from?  I have the same issue

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi porterbros,

I would like to check if you're still having this issue? If so, feel free to post again and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
      Earl

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Lewm

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! 

My apologies for the late response. I've sent a private message requesting screenshots that will aid in investigating this further. Your cooperation is appreciated!

Looking forward for your response.
      Regards,
      Earl

• Hi Shaz,

Did you get to the bottom of this?

I have exactly the same on a credit card.

Plan migration CD and amount

Plan migration DB and amount

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi ShazC1, and porterbros,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

My apologies for the late response. The details visible in bank feeds are typically what the bank provides us. Usually, this aligns with your statement, but there might be instances, especially with certain accounts or banks, where there could be discrepancies. For example, the bank might display the date when the transaction occurred on your statement but transmit the date when the transaction cleared through the bank feed.

I've sent you a private message to gather more information that will help us resolves this issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
      Regards,
      Earl