Forum Discussion

Soap
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Unknown Deposits

Before the upgrade,  Deposits in the unallocated Transactions would have the Invoice Number. Now just have an MYOB number. This is not helpful when trying to workout who it is from,  if we don't receive a remittance email from the client. When the client is paying the Invoice through MYOB, there should be an Description box or Ref number they can put in to help better allocate the Payment. Not an MYOB Number.

• Hi Soap 

Thanks for your post. You can check the invoices paid using Online invoice payments in Reporting>>Online invoice payments>>Transaction details.

Online invoice payments reports

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Soap 

Thanks for your post. You can check the invoices paid using Online invoice payments in Reporting>>Online invoice payments>>Transaction details.

Online invoice payments reports

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Soap
      Experienced Cover User

Hello Tracey

Thank You,     that is very helpful.  

I should do the courses on  MYOB  

Soap
      Experienced Cover User

Hello Tracey

Is this option still available ?  

Online invoice payments in Reporting>>Online invoice payments>>Transaction details   ?

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi Soap 

Yes you can still check the transaction details in Reporting>>Online invoice payments>>Transaction details.