Forum Discussion

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi DBEMYOB

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! I am sorry to hear that you we're not able to import to the AccountRight. This issue will occur When importing into AccountRight Live, a Tab Delimited or Comma Separated CSV file, that has been saved from Microsoft Excel, can cause the import to skip the records,  This is caused by Microsoft Excel adding extra characters to the import file.

To get this sorted. I would recommend to change the column format in Microsoft Excel, and save the file and import again.

To do this:

Identify the column causing the issue, then in Excel select the entire column, then right click the column header, and select Format Cells...

In Format Cells window, under the Number tab, select the Category: as Number like in the screenshot below.

When using File>Save As, you might get a a prompt like below, select Yes, as we want to keep the format.

If you open the import file in Notepad, you will now see the quotation marks have been removed.

Please do let me know how you go with this.
    Regards,
    Earl