Forum Discussion

Newcraft
Experienced Cover User
12 days ago

Data Invalid Error on Sales Invoice

Hi,

We are receiving a "DataInvalid" error if we try to make changes to one particular sales invoice in our Newcraft company file. This prevents us from saving changes when we add, delete, change and even when we attempt to delete the invoice.

I confirm our security settings are set up to allow us to be able to make changes to transactions.

We had this same issue 3 years ago and one of the MYOB moderators ran a script over our file which fixed the issue.

Can someone please assist with this?

Thanks

Broc

• Hi Newcraft,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing a data invalid error. To run a script over your file, and to resolve this as soon as possible, please reach out to our live chat agent via our virtual assistant MOCA or you can submit a support case through MyAccount

Regards,

Sai

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Newcraft,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing a data invalid error. To run a script over your file, and to resolve this as soon as possible, please reach out to our live chat agent via our virtual assistant MOCA or you can submit a support case through MyAccount

Regards,

Sai

Newcraft
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Sai,

Thank you, I will contact a live agent to assist.

Regards,

Broc

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Newcraft,

You are always welcome! If you need any assistance in the future, feel free to post again.

Regards,

Sai