Forum Discussion

11 days ago

Adding an accountant - error

I have just tried to add my accountant and after initially adding him, he sent me an email asking me to use a different email address for him. So I cancelled the first user invite and created a second. It would not let me use his same name as there was already a name entered. So I used his initials. When I created this one, it dropped out half of his email address, so I again cancelled it and tried to create a new user. Now it is telling me that I cannot use the email address because there is a user already using this email address. I have checked the status and all requests I made have been cancelled. I have tried logging in and out but it will not let me add him at all now. Please help!

1 Reply

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi AccEdgeJodie,

I see you're facing a bit of a hiccup while trying to add your accountant to MYOB, and it's all tangled up with the email address. This is a bit of a tricky situation that needs a closer look. To help with your concern, kindly provide the following details via private message: 

• Serial number
    • Your full name and email address
    • Accountant's full name and email address

On the other hand, you can also reach out to our virtual assistant, MOCA, on our website, or you can request support via my account at myob.com. 

Looking forward to assisting you further.

Cheers,

Princess