Forum Discussion

2 years ago

No Parent Headers for Other Income or Other Expenses

I have a trial version of Essentilas that I am trying to set up.   I have an issue and when trying to create the header accounts in Other Income and Other Expese as there is no option to select a...
    Princess_R
    8 months ago

Hi FiLucas,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

When your MYOB business file is created as an individual business type, it doesn't inherently have "Other Income" or "Other Expense" headers or accounts. Instead, it typically generates sub-accounts under Income and Expense for these categories. 

I'd like to inform you that I've taken steps to assist in resolving the issue you encountered. Scripts have been run to aid in fixing this particular issue. Please try clearing your browser cache and accessing your account now to see if the issue has been resolved. If you're still experiencing the issue, please let me know so I can assist further.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess