Forum Discussion

Lisa67
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Allocating pay with ABN

Can anyone explain where I allocate payments made to workers that are on ABN.  They pay their own tax and super. I have made the payments I just need to allocate.

• Hi Lisa67 

Thanks for your post. Typically, contractors will provide an invoice that is recorded as a supplier bill and allocated to the applicable expense/cost of sales account. If you're not sure which account to allocate these bills to you would need to check with your accountant.

In Bank transactions, you would match the bank feed payment to the supplier bill.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Lisa67
    Contributing User

Hello,

How do I allocate payments made to workers who just used ABN.  They are paying their own tax and Super. These were one off payments for a caravan show for workers who worked. 

• Hi Lisa67 

Thanks for your post. Typically, contractors will provide an invoice that is recorded as a supplier bill and allocated to the applicable expense/cost of sales account. If you're not sure which account to allocate these bills to you would need to check with your accountant.

In Bank transactions, you would match the bank feed payment to the supplier bill.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.