Forum Discussion

campaignr
Experienced User
19 days ago

Bank Feed from NAB not syncing

Our bank accounts (NAB accounts) last synced 6 days ago. Is there an issue that MYOB is working to resolve?

• Hi campaignr,

There haven't been any reported bank feed delays matching the timeframe you mentioned. The issue might be specific to your bank feeds account. I recommend reaching out to support by creating a support ticket from the My Account page.

In the meantime, feel free to create a new thread if you need any other help.

Thanks,
    Genreve

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi campaignr,

There haven't been any reported bank feed delays matching the timeframe you mentioned. The issue might be specific to your bank feeds account. I recommend reaching out to support by creating a support ticket from the My Account page.

In the meantime, feel free to create a new thread if you need any other help.

Thanks,
    Genreve

• Hi. I have the same problem. Last updated transaction is for 15/10/2024. Have your problem solved?

campaignr
      Experienced User

I'm sorry to hear you're dealing with the same issue—it’s really frustrating when you're trying to run a business and ensure your workers and suppliers are paid on time. MYOB asked us for quite a bit of information to help resolve it, including:

• Serial Number
      • Company File Name
      • Company data file ID (if you're using MYOB Business Lite/Pro, you can skip this)
      • Bank account name/Cardholder’s name
      • BSB number
      • Full Bank Account Number OR just the last 4 digits if it’s a credit card
      • Financial Institution/Bank name
      • From Date
      • To Date

They also requested a copy of our bank statement to show proof of transactions and a screenshot of what we saw in MYOB Business.

But by the time I gathered everything, the bank feed had restarted on its own! I'm not sure MYOB did anything to fix it, but it works now.

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi campaignr,

I'm glad to hear that your issue has been resolved! For future reference, if you're ever experiencing problems again, you can check the current system status at status.myob.com. This site provides real-time updates on any ongoing issues that might affect MYOB services, so it can be a useful resource before reaching out for support. 

Regards,

Sai

Looking for something else?

Search the Community Forum for answers or find your topic and get the conversation started!

Community home

Dig into MYOB Academy for free courses, learning paths and live events to help build your business with MYOB.