Forum Discussion

mod0410
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago

Bank feed matching issue when attempting to allocate deposit

Hi, 

Running into an issue when attempting to match transactions from a bank feed deposit.  The customer deposit relates to 6 invoices. We can view and tick off 5 invoices in the transaction list however 1 active invoice that was raised on 2.06.2022 (yes that long) is not visable and causing a balance issue. 

When completing a separate invoice search this invoice appears as unpaid as does the relevant "Unpaid invoice report". We unlocked the financial year in Business settings hoping that would solve the allocation however not luck.. 

Just wondering if there would be a workaround you can suggest.

Thank you.

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi mod0410,

Thank you so much for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you are having issue with bank feeds, I really appreciate your patience and understanding about this issue, and I do apologize for the delayed response. 

Can you please confirm that the transaction date in the bank feed deposit matches the date on the missing invoice (2.06.2022). Discrepancies in dates can sometimes lead to matching issues. And also, If you're unable to automatically match the bank feed deposit to the invoice, consider manually reconciling them. You can create a Receive Money transaction for the bank deposit and link it to the specific invoice.

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl