Forum Discussion

chriskessaris
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

payroll wont match

myob payroll.pngCapture.JPGCan't find a matching transaction when trying to allocate the payroll transsfers (cheque account selected)

• Hi chriskessaris 

Can you go to Reconcile accounts and check if those pay transactions have been ticked. If they are ticked, untick them and they will appear to be matched in the Bank transactions window.

Let me know how you go with that.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    annabel208
    Experienced Cover User

I did a pay run on 30th January and each transaction has shown up in my bank feed - but has not automatically allocated each payment against the payroll - all settings are exactly the same as previous (successfully allocated) pay runs, date of payment are correct.  There is not even a 'possible match' option in the bank feed.  I have checked the Bal Sheet and there is no Payroll Clearing amount to allocate the transactions against.

So I - like you - am not sure what to do next?

Tracey_H
      Former Staff

Hi annabel208 

If you click on the expand arrow for one of those bank transactions, then click on Match transactions do the pay transactions appear for matching?

If they don't, go to Reconcile accounts and make sure they're not ticked. If they are ticked, untick them and they will appear in the Bank transactions window. If they don't appear at all in the Reconcile accounts window, go to Find transactions>>locate a pay transaction>>click on the reference no to open and check the account selected in the Account field.

If you continue to have trouble please provide screenshots of a pay transaction and the Mank transactions window. Make sure sensitive information is removed from screenshots before posting on the public Forum.

Let me know how you go.

annabel208
        Experienced Cover User

Hi Tracey x

So all the payroll transactions (8 of them) are sitting in the MYOB bank file as unallocated - with no option to allocate/match them to payroll.  I have reconciled the account a number of times without them being included. 

So I think the bank feed has prefectly worked ... its just the allocation to a payroll transaction in MYOB that is beign a littel tricky x

thoughts??

Cheers Annabel

• Hi chriskessaris 

Can you go to Reconcile accounts and check if those pay transactions have been ticked. If they are ticked, untick them and they will appear to be matched in the Bank transactions window.

Let me know how you go with that.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.