Forum Discussion

bjs1
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Payroll matching

I have paid one employee with two cheques and now my bank feeds will not match with payroll ?

Any solutions ?

Thanks

• Hi bjs1 

Bank feeds is a tool that makes reconciliations easier by matching the bank feed with the AccountRight transaction. The AccountRight transaction is then automatically ticked in the Reconcile Accounts window. It's the AccountRight transactions that are reconciled and included in business data.

So you can hide those bank feed transactions and manually reconcile the AccountRight transaction in the Reconcile Accounts window by ticking it.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi bjs1 

Thanks for your post. If you've got two bank feed transactions and one payroll transaction you can hide the bank feed transactions by right clicking on the transactions and selecting Hide. Then manually reconcile the payroll transaction in the Reconcile accounts window by ticking it.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

bjs1
      Contributing User

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for the reply, but before I change anything - I am not sure if you are seeing my problem.

For example, my payroll shows a payment of $500 but I have paid my employee with 2 cheques for $250 each.

It is not a duplication of payments in my bank feed.

Thanks

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi bjs1 

Bank feeds is a tool that makes reconciliations easier by matching the bank feed with the AccountRight transaction. The AccountRight transaction is then automatically ticked in the Reconcile Accounts window. It's the AccountRight transactions that are reconciled and included in business data.

So you can hide those bank feed transactions and manually reconcile the AccountRight transaction in the Reconcile Accounts window by ticking it.