Forum Discussion

VT3
Experienced User
9 days ago

Bank transaction allocation issue

Every time I go to allocate something, I need to manually change this to ""Close matches". How can I have it remember that setting so I don't need to do it for every allocation?

Asked this question 2 years ago and didn't hear back - Bank transaction allocation issue | MYOB Community

• Hi VT3,

Thanks for your reply! You can request the "Close Matches" feature to be saved as a default setting by posting your suggestion on the  MYOB Business Idea Exchange. This platform allows users to share their ideas for feature enhancements and improvements. 

Feel free to get in touch if you need more help.

Cheers,

Princess

3 Replies

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi VT3,

I understand that you want the "Close matches" option to be the default when you're on the match transaction screen. Currently, the system automatically selects possible matches based on the information from the bank transaction, such as the amount. If the amount matches a transaction, the system will show the "Selected transactions" option by default. There isn't an option to save "Close matches" as the default filter for matching bank transactions at this time.

Feel free to get in touch if you have other questions or concerns.

Cheers,

Princess

VT3
    Experienced User

Thank you for your reply. 
    How can I request the Close Matches be saved as a default setting?

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi VT3,

Thanks for your reply! You can request the "Close Matches" feature to be saved as a default setting by posting your suggestion on the  MYOB Business Idea Exchange. This platform allows users to share their ideas for feature enhancements and improvements. 

Feel free to get in touch if you need more help.

Cheers,

Princess