Forum Discussion

BAFC1
User
9 months ago
Solved

How to Create and ABA File

I am wanting to export Eftpos transactions to an excel sheet, with CommBiz but it states I need to create an ABA file from my accounting system - but this all seems to be tied up with payroll.  Seeking help on this please

• Hi BAFC1,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Regarding your concern with the ABA file, you can also create an ABA file for payment transactions directly into your supplier's or your employee's bank account. Electronic bank files contain the payment information for your bank to process, including your bank details, your payee's bank details, and the amounts you want to pay. Please refer to this Help article, Making Electronic Payments, that has detailed information to assist with this.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi BAFC1,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Regarding your concern with the ABA file, you can also create an ABA file for payment transactions directly into your supplier's or your employee's bank account. Electronic bank files contain the payment information for your bank to process, including your bank details, your payee's bank details, and the amounts you want to pay. Please refer to this Help article, Making Electronic Payments, that has detailed information to assist with this.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess