Forum Discussion

Fabrication
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

match a single credit card payment to multiple suppliers

Hi,

After our recent Essentials upgrade, matching our monthly credit card payments to multiple supplier bills does not seem to accumulate each match to towards the total paid. It seems to go back to zero as soon as the next supplier name is searched for.

Can we still do this, or is there another way to do it now?

Additional info: We do a transfer from our transaction account to the Credit Card account as payment. The transaction account is by Bank Feed, but a bank feed for the Credit Card  was not then possible,. That was several years ago. Maybe now it may be a possibility? If so, would that solve the problem?

Don

• Hi Fabrication 

Thanks for your post. To record supplier payments made by credit card go to Purchases>>Create supplier payment>>select the supplier>>select the credit card in the Bank account field>>enter the payment date and select the bills being paid>>Save.

When you transfer payment to the credit card, in Bank transactions click on the expand arrow for the bank feed>>click Transfer money>>Create transfer money>>select the credit card account in Bank account to.

If bank feeds is not available for your credit card, reconcile the credit card in Banking>>Reconcile accounts. You can check if bank feeds is available here or with your bank.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Fabrication 

Thanks for your post. To record supplier payments made by credit card go to Purchases>>Create supplier payment>>select the supplier>>select the credit card in the Bank account field>>enter the payment date and select the bills being paid>>Save.

When you transfer payment to the credit card, in Bank transactions click on the expand arrow for the bank feed>>click Transfer money>>Create transfer money>>select the credit card account in Bank account to.

If bank feeds is not available for your credit card, reconcile the credit card in Banking>>Reconcile accounts. You can check if bank feeds is available here or with your bank.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Fabrication
      Experienced Cover User

Thank you Tracey. That seemed to work well.

Don