Forum Discussion

ro1
Contributing User
2 months ago
Solved

Grand Total for Supplier payments

Hi 

Is there any way to run a report that shows supplier payments made for a specific period with a grand total at the bottom? I'm just trying to work out cash required in our bank account!

• hi ro1 

Try going to reports>purchases>payments>supplier payments.  Put in your date range, run the report and then export it to excel, where you can then do an auto sum of the payments column to get your total.

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ro1,

Thank you for your post. If you're searching for supplier payments with a total amount, I recommend running the Supplier Purchase (Detail) Report or Supplier Payment Reports. For more detailed guidance, please refer to this help articles: Supplier Payment History report and Supplier Payments report

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

ro1
      Contributing User

Hi 

Thanks for your reply, but I am looking for a report that has a GRAND total - so if I pay supplier A $200 and Supplier B $300 then the grand total at the bottom of the report would be $500 in total payments made.

Thanks

JulieAC
    Contributing Cover User

hi ro1 

Try going to reports>purchases>payments>supplier payments.  Put in your date range, run the report and then export it to excel, where you can then do an auto sum of the payments column to get your total.