Forum Discussion

10 months ago

MYOB Business “upgrade”

"Upgrade" is a joke!

I have been trying to get bank feeds sorted for 10 days now. Duplicate transactions still visible, I cannot select a credit card to pay an invoice, I can't now import a bank statement.

I have phone 6 times, been cut off twice and still no resolution.

How can I find someone to help?

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi PaulaS28

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your feedback on the update. I understand that you need urgent assistance with your issues. May I collect more information regarding the 3 concerns you have mentioned? 

Generally, if there are issues with duplicate bank feed transactions, we need to raise a case to the bank feeds team to omit the duplicates from the file. May I know which screen of the application you find the duplicates on and if there are any ongoing cases regarding this issue? 

May I know how you process the payment and what error message appears when trying to select a credit card to pay an invoice?

Unlike AccountRight there is no option to upload your bank statement in the file. The only option we have is to upload a QIF file to ledger accounts that don't have bank feeds. May I know what screen we are trying to upload a file to and what is the error message?

Any additional information regarding your concern would be much appreciated. We look forward to your response. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi PaulaS28

I hope you are well today. We haven't received any response from you regarding the details of your concern. Feel free to respond to this thread if you still require any help. 

Thanks,

Genreve 

PaulaS28
      User

Hi,

I have had several conversations with Support over the last 2 and a half weeks and some of the issues have been resolved.  I was told someone would ring me back on Friday but no one has called.

I am still unable to pay bills from a credit card and still have a lot of duplicate bank transactions.

Thanks

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi PaulaS28

Thanks for your response. 

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with support. May I get you to describe the issue with processing the payment via credit card and may I know which screen the duplicate bank transactions are found on? Any screenshots and information about these issues would be much appreciated. 

We look forward to your response.

Thanks,

Genreve